Luther House at Yale is
- a home away from home
- a community that honors questions
- a place of spirit, conversation and justice-seeking
- a refuge from academic pressure and deadlines
- college and graduate students of Yale and neighboring schools
- faculty, staff, alumni/ae and community members
- guided by Lutheran understandings
- people of many backgrounds and traditions
- seek meaning and honor diversity
- find community through worship, study, prayer, and service
- make a difference on campus, in New Haven, and throughout the world
We invite you to be a part of our worshiping, serving, praying and social justice community! For more information on our weekly events, check out tabs above, the links to the right, or look at our calendar.
Please feel free to contact our campus pastor, Kari Henkelmann Keyl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-533-5274.
Check out our page on Facebook: Luther House Community